Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who doesn't love a HUGE Berry Purse?

I feel like I'm really stressing out for some reason. Or like my body is being pulled in a ton of directions. Cause I feel calm and at peace but I feel stressed at the same time. I'm probably just off kilter because my Husband is out of town again for work. It still sucks to no end but I think I'm getting better with having him gone. Or maybe it's just this time. Next time could (and probably will) be different.

I realized the other day that I'm recognizing things in myself of how I was when I was younger. Before the 'snap'. I used to be such a book worm and just adore words. I've noticed that that is back. I honestly think the Zoloft that my Doc. gave me for post pardum stuff is the reason why. I'm still way bouncy off the walls and here to there but I'm more me then I have been in.. oh, I'd say 18 or so years. It's wonderful too! I'm taking the lowest amount that they can give you and it's just made a world of a difference. It makes me kinda sad that I still obsess over my body though. I still weigh alot (in my opinion) but my clothes are looser. My wedding rings flop around on my finger where they didn't even really fit me before I got pregnant for my 2nd little one. My body is definately differant.

I've also noticed that I've become obsessed with fashion. I think, in a way, I always have been. I am in love with the 60's era. Always have been. I've noticed a lot of those types of styles are coming back and I'm just in love with it. I used to dress like a total hippie and it was ME! It's who I am.. Then, I gained weight and I was poor and I just couldn't shop. I still can't shop a lot but I've been able to pick up some things here and there.. There are a few things at a local store that I would just LOVE to buy but I can't right now. I've decided that along wtih my book store (which I've been accumulating books for) I'm going to flip clothing. I know places whre I can get super designer clothing for super cheap. Then, I'm going to flip them and sell them for full price. I'll make a major profit! I sat down and figured it all out. I think it's going to be super fun. I'm thinking I need to find something super cheap that I can make a huge profit on this week. I know of a watch that I can get for like $130 and it goes for $1100. That's oober profit! Maybe I can do that this week and go do a major fashion overhaul for myself. That would be fantastic. I've noticed that berry colors and dark rich colors are in style for Fall. Can I say one thing? LOVE IT!!!! I love the berry colors and purple colors that are super in style right now. I so want to get a new purse in a rich berry color. I think that would be fantastic.... I've been stuck on at word lately.

Side Bar: I totally just signed up on Dictionary.com for a word of the day news letter... I'm gonna super dominate in Scrabble next time we play with my parents! WOOT!

Anywho.. I'm feeling super tired. I did a load of shopping today and got myself this nice long sleeved green shirt for fall... oh, and food. BAH! I've been sleeping in my clothes lately it seems.. Not like jeans.. Just sweats and a shirt.. So, I guess I'll just go upstairs and take my bra off and my Halloween Witch socks and climb into the cacoon that I have made out of my bed. When my Husband is gone I pile blankets and pillows and my stuffed Pound Puppy that my Grams made for me when I was like 3 or 4 in the middle of my HUGE bed and just snuggle in.. It's great fun.

I'm not looking forward to when the laxitives I took wake me up in the middle of the night..

and to make things that much better. I have my 'monthly gift'.. Being a Woman Rocks..

I apologize for misspellings.. but I don't care to recheck

No comments: