Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What?

My Husband is in Tennesse for work and I feel more .... I don't even know the word for it. For some reason it seems like I can't do anything! I keep spilling things and freaking out. Which is not good because for the most part I keep this house flowing. Yes, I'm a stay at home Mom. I don't go out of the house for a job. At home I manage the finances, make and keep track of appointments, do the shopping, cook, clean, give baths, take care of pets. I have to study for my class. It doesn't help that I'm totally OCD when it comes to cleaning. I have to have everything in a place and with two babies that's not always easy. I do live a fairly comfortable life though. I do a lot to be able to get the things I want. I've been busy looking for a small at home job that I can do. I always enjoyed making my own money. It's something that makes a person feel accomplished. Even if it's just a little bit of money.

My mind is drifting right now. I can't write.. Maybe I will later. I have to study.

No comments: