Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm a Murderer....

... of germs! I've been sick for like the past 4-5 days. Just a cold with a slight fever here and there but this morning I woke up and was coughing crap up. This means I'm getting better so I started 'mission disinfect'!! I've done the bathroom and Madison's room. I've got a bunch of windows open. and I have a ton left to do! It's probably going to take a few days. I needed to take a break though so I figured I'd come and chillax down here and what not.

I took my CH.2 test yesterday. Got a B... again! Damnit! I just can't seem to shake gettin' 3 wrong every test so far. What do I have to do?? Besides study.. MORE. Which I know I have to do, but it's a little bit hard when you have a toddler and a baby living in the house. Plus, I'm behind on house work because, like I said, I've been sick.

I finally got my blueberries in the freezer this morning though, which is a step in the right direction. I'm somewhat upset because my Mommy has been doing peach jam and I could've helped make some myself but she can't afford to get sick right now cause she has no immune system. She said that she made a enough to give some to me though. I just wish I could've helped.

My husbands littlest brother was in the hospital last night. He was a severely premature baby and even though he's 12 now he still gets breathing problems. I guess last night around 12:30 he went into his parents bedroom and told them he couldn't breathe. They were in the emergency room most the night. He's at home and doing good. Just resting and they have to keep an eye on him. It makes me understand why whenever I tell my husbands mother anything about my babies, like they've been extra tired or something, why she gets a little freaked. Sometimes it bugs me cause she spazes so easily but I have to remember about her youngest son. It makes me understand...

Anyways.. I have tons to do..

1 comment:

Kathy said...

your title cracked me up!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!