Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blessing

When I was younger, I never wanted any kids at all. Now I have the two most amazing little girls in the whole world and I know that I was supposed to have children. I was supposed to be a Mommy. There are somedays when the two I have is enough and I think I could go the rest of my life with out having anymore. Then, there are days like today. Where I could stand having six kids! or 8 kids! They are the most amazing things in the world. There is absolutly nothing better then to watch them learn and grow. To see their smiling faces when you get them up in the morning. Nothing will melt your heart more then when you hear them say "Hi MaMa"! Or when they come running to you with open arms for a hug or a kiss. To be completely honest, I think the days when I feel the two children I have is enough are just fluke days. I think I'm supposed to have more kids. I'm a damn good Mom and I would be nothing short of honored and blessed to have each and every child I bring into this world call me MaMa.

No comments: