Sunday, September 14, 2008

what? I'm goin' back to sleep

It's early. Well, not that early but I've been up for forever though it seems. I'm so tired. I'm finally better! The girls are still sick and now my husband is sick. Dangit.
My lower abs hurt. Which is good. That's a difficult place to work out for a woman, I guess. I did some pilates yesterday. Only have the work out cause my littest weee one started fussin' so I had to go get her. I may join weight watchers with my mother in law. That should be strange. Anything to get the weight off though. I only have 5 lbs to get 1lb below my weight before I got pregnant with my oldest. I've been workin' it really hard!! I hate actual excersize too. I love walking and swimming. Stuff that doesn't actually seem like exersize. Arobics and crap, I have to literaly force myself to get off my ass and do it. I hate working out. Lucky for me I have 'on demand' so I can switch up my work out often.
I need to go lay back down. My brain feels like mush. Maybe I'll write more later.

No comments: