Friday, August 29, 2008



Ugh.. I have no idea why I'm doing this this early in the morning. I usually don't like technology like this this early. My brain is usually in a fog. Ex: I tried to sign into my blog with the last four digits of my S.S. number. That's what I use to sign into my online class. I had to get Husband up for work and I ended up not being able to get back to sleep. My brain suddenly started yelling at me about all sorts of differant things. Things that bug me for the most part.

For example, I took my 1st Business test of the semester yesterday. I got a B!!!! <-- those are NOT happy exclamation points! Those are angry ones! A frickin' B?! Most would say "oh my god, that's so great.." blah blah blah.. Not I says the frog. I'm angry with myself. Coming out of a class where I aced every test of the whole semester into getting a B.. So, I started mega outlining the next chapter and highlighting up my book like it's a frickin' christmas tree.. What christmas trees have to do with highlighters or classes, I don't know. but I also don't care.

side bar: I just noticed on my weather channel on my desktop that the temperature just dropped from 50 degrees to 48 degrees. Isn't it supposed to warm up as the day gets going?

Anywho... I don't think I want to bitch anymore.. I think I'm going to partake in a late Thankful Thursday that my sister does...


I'm absolutly thankful for my Mommy. She has been through so much in her life and has taught me so much. We tend to not get a long as much when we are living under the same roof but otherwise she's one of my best friends. She recently found out that she does NOT need chemo for the breast cancer she had and I'm thankful for that as well. She's doing good and I'm very proud of her and the positive attitude she kept through the whole thing.

I'm thankful for books. Without them I wouldn't be able to go on half the adventures that I do.

I'm thankful for indoor plumbing.. because when I was little and I tried to pee outside I peed all over myself.

I'm thankful for my children. They are the most wonderful beings in the world and they absolutly saved my life.

I'm thankful for many more things but I think I need to go see if my number 2 is awake and wants to be fed.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Awesome news on your Mommy not having to have chemo!! That rocks!!!

Are you singing Christmas carols as you go on your highlighting adventure? KIDDING!!