Thursday, August 28, 2008

Morning.. Well, Kind Of..


Today has been busy so far. I've got laundry done, the kitchen cleaned up (kind of), got together all things witchy that I have so far that were scattered around (all spells I've written and tips and tricks) and put them in one place. Well, except for links to my supply closets.. so to speak. Started a food diary, again.. I came down to the basement to get the vacuum and figured I'd stop for a few and make a small update. I think later I'm going to post my most favorite chant for getting through a particularly scatter brained day. I wrote it a few years back and I've used it many times and it works wonderfully. Anyone who reads this can feel free to use it if they wish but do keep in mind that all spells work better when you write them yourself! =)

I've been so obsessed with Nirvana lately. I have only one of their c.d's that I got in like '98 but I have no idea where it is. We've lost a few c.ds over time. I also have to order off Overstock the thing that fixes scratched c.ds. Almost all of ours are scratched.

I also have to take my 1st Intro to Business test today. I feel like I have a ton to do and I can hear Numero 2 yelling for me upstairs. She probably doesn't want to be in her bassinet anymore.. I should probably skidaddle for now... Is that how you spell it?

RADIO EDIT:

okay.. here's that chant I promised:

Let Time Go Fast
Let the Past be Past
Let Me Make It Through This Day
With Ease and Simplicity all the Way
By All the Power of 3 Times 3
As I Will it, So Shall it Be



Say it as many times as you need until you feel comfortable. =) It is a silly little rhyme but it's helped me through many a day.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Loved the radio edit!! It gave me a nastalgic, retro type feeling. Nice lil chant too btw